2021 Jeep Gladiator Engine
If the 2020 Jeep Gladiator caught your eye last year, there’s even more reason to consider one in 2021. Drivers from San Antonio to Alamo Heights are quickly finding out that the only off-road pickup on the market is absolutely living up to the hype. Ready to find out how the Jeep Gladiator specs translate to performance on the trail? Join the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville team for a closer look at the Jeep Gladiator engine and capability, and then browse our new Gladiator inventory to see what’s on our lot right now in Castroville!
2021 Jeep Gladiator: MPG and Engine Power
The Gladiator returns in 2021 with the same capable 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with Start/Stop technology and variable valve timing. Standard across the Gladiator lineup, you’ll also find this venerable engine under the hoods of Jeep SUVs like the Grand Cherokee and the Wrangler. Explore the Jeep Gladiator specs up close:
- Engine Power — 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
- Jeep Gladiator MPG — EPA-estimated 17 city and 22 highway
- Max Towing Capacity — 7,650 pounds
2021 Jeep Gladiator: Capability Features
Those impressive Jeep Gladiator specs don’t come out of nowhere. Advanced segment-exclusive technology delivers off-roading ability that you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, the new-for-2021 lockable 4HI Mode rear axle keeps you in control, even when you push your Jeep Gladiator engine to high speeds across the dunes.
- Standard Front/Rear Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials — This feature offers incredible power delivery to the wheels to help maintain momentum on tough terrain with maximum traction.
- Sway Bar Disconnect — Engage this segment-exclusive feature for a 30% increase in front wheel articulation.
- Forward-Facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera — Another segment-exclusive feature, the TrailCam displays gridlines of the path in front of the tires to help you clear obstacles.
- Dana® 44 Front/Rear Solid Axles — Heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles have extra-thick tubes and forgings for exceptional strength, rigidity, and durability.
Test Drive a New Jeep Gladiator in Castroville
Have any questions about the Jeep Gladiator mpg and performance specs on the trails around Balcones Heights? Our experienced team is happy to provide more information as you decide on the perfect Gladiator configuration, features, and accessories. Contact us today to schedule a test drive!
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville
The Jeep Gladiator combines the adventurous and rugged capabilities and appearance of a Wrangler with the size and utility of a full size pickup truck, leading to a unique vehicle that does more to put smiles on the faces of San Antonio and Alamo Heights drivers than any other non-Mopar pickup you can drive off a new…
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? Roughly five tons, specifically 19,990 pounds when properly equipped, and effectively more than you’ll ever need. RAM 2500 towing capacity goes well above and beyond more commercial operator’s needs, with the goal of simply being able to handle anything and everything San Antonio and Alamo Heights drivers through at it….
The range of Jeep Wrangler trim levels has been refined and expanded for 2022, making sure there’s an updated Wrangler for every kind of driver in the San Antonio and Alamo Heights areas. The vast array of Jeep Wrangler trims available mean there’s Wrangler with your name on it, and that’s just the start of the…