2020 RAM 1500 Configurations
Whether you need a light-duty work truck for San Antonio or an everyday pickup for Alamo Heights, the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels offer plenty of options. While each of the six options delivers its own unique set of features and options, the entire lineup offers that signature rugged engineering and premium technology that has made the RAM 1500 one of the best-selling pickups across the country. Which of the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels will you choose?
2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman (Starting at $32,145 MSRP)
– comes with remote keyless entry, 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system w/Voice Command, Blueooth® Streaming Audio, ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera, black accents and black mesh grille, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn (Starting at $36,440 MSRP)
– packaged with in-floor storage, 20-inch chrome or painted wheels, available Uconnect® 8.4-inch touchscreen, chrome front and rear bumpers, grille, and door handles, cloth and vinyl bucket seats with a power-adjustable driver seat, and more!
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie (Starting at $40,540 MSRP)
– includes 10-speaker Alpine® audio system, 20-inch aluminum wheels, 12-way power driver and front passenger seats, full-screen navigation, Uconnect® 12.0 w/largest-in-class 12-inch touchscreen and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Rebel (Starting at $44,490 MSRP)
– features LED headlamps, tail lamps, and fog lamps, Elocker® electronic locking rear differential, 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® all-terrain tires, fully dampened tailgate, 8.4-inch center console touchscreen and gauge cluster, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn (Starting $50,890 MSRP)
– includes tow hooks, chrome and leather accents, real barn wood accents, two-tone color options, heated full-leather rear seats w/available ventilation, leather-wrapped dashboard and full-leather seats, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Limited (Starting at $53,465 MSRP)
– comes with 19-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System, Uconnect® 12.0 w/12-inch touchscreen, real wood accents, heated rear seats, Class-Exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension, and much more!
Explore the RAM 1500 towing capacity and performance features of each trim in more detail at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville, and see which trim packs the punch you’re looking for.
Explore the RAM 1500 Lineup at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville
Are you ready to pick out your favorite model from the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels? The team at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville can help! Contact us with any questions, to stop by Castroville for a test drive, and even stay updated on the 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels.
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville
The Dodge Charger is known for its captivating exterior performance and distinctive look. However, San Antonio drivers can customize the interior cabin to create the perfect mood for every trip. Explore the 2021 Dodge Charger interior colors with Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville to see how you can create the perfect cabin, and feel free to visit our dealership…
The Jeep Cherokee is the perfect combination of Jeep ruggedness and SUV capability. While the Jeep Cherokee can certainly handle itself on and off the San Antonio roads, you might just be surprised at how much this vehicle can tow. When properly equipped, the Jeep Cherokee can tow up to 4,500 pounds, allowing you to haul…
The Jeep Cherokee is a great option for San Antonio drivers who love to explore the unbeaten path. With so many configurations, it can be hard to choose the right configuration for you. Luckily, Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville breaks down the 2021 Jeep Cherokee configurations by price and features, so you can determine which configuration is the right choice…