2020 RAM 1500 Configurations
Whether you need a light-duty work truck for San Antonio or an everyday pickup for Alamo Heights, the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels offer plenty of options. While each of the six options delivers its own unique set of features and options, the entire lineup offers that signature rugged engineering and premium technology that has made the RAM 1500 one of the best-selling pickups across the country. Which of the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels will you choose?
2020 RAM 1500 Tradesman (Starting at $32,145 MSRP)
– comes with remote keyless entry, 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system w/Voice Command, Blueooth® Streaming Audio, ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera, black accents and black mesh grille, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Big Horn (Starting at $36,440 MSRP)
– packaged with in-floor storage, 20-inch chrome or painted wheels, available Uconnect® 8.4-inch touchscreen, chrome front and rear bumpers, grille, and door handles, cloth and vinyl bucket seats with a power-adjustable driver seat, and more!
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie (Starting at $40,540 MSRP)
– includes 10-speaker Alpine® audio system, 20-inch aluminum wheels, 12-way power driver and front passenger seats, full-screen navigation, Uconnect® 12.0 w/largest-in-class 12-inch touchscreen and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Rebel (Starting at $44,490 MSRP)
– features LED headlamps, tail lamps, and fog lamps, Elocker® electronic locking rear differential, 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® all-terrain tires, fully dampened tailgate, 8.4-inch center console touchscreen and gauge cluster, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn (Starting $50,890 MSRP)
– includes tow hooks, chrome and leather accents, real barn wood accents, two-tone color options, heated full-leather rear seats w/available ventilation, leather-wrapped dashboard and full-leather seats, and much more!
2020 RAM 1500 Limited (Starting at $53,465 MSRP)
– comes with 19-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System, Uconnect® 12.0 w/12-inch touchscreen, real wood accents, heated rear seats, Class-Exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension, and much more!
Explore the RAM 1500 towing capacity and performance features of each trim in more detail at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville, and see which trim packs the punch you’re looking for.
Explore the RAM 1500 Lineup at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville
Are you ready to pick out your favorite model from the 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels? The team at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville can help! Contact us with any questions, to stop by Castroville for a test drive, and even stay updated on the 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels.
More from Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Castroville
The Jeep Gladiator combines the adventurous and rugged capabilities and appearance of a Wrangler with the size and utility of a full size pickup truck, leading to a unique vehicle that does more to put smiles on the faces of San Antonio and Alamo Heights drivers than any other non-Mopar pickup you can drive off a new…
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? Roughly five tons, specifically 19,990 pounds when properly equipped, and effectively more than you’ll ever need. RAM 2500 towing capacity goes well above and beyond more commercial operator’s needs, with the goal of simply being able to handle anything and everything San Antonio and Alamo Heights drivers through at it….
The range of Jeep Wrangler trim levels has been refined and expanded for 2022, making sure there’s an updated Wrangler for every kind of driver in the San Antonio and Alamo Heights areas. The vast array of Jeep Wrangler trims available mean there’s Wrangler with your name on it, and that’s just the start of the…